Applications are invited from any individual, irrespective of sector or current geographical location. It is envisaged, however, that suitable applicants will currently operate at a senior managerial level within their organisation. Applicants may be in a generalist role, functional specialism or in any area allied to the HR function e.g. Diversity and Inclusion, Talent Management, L&D.
Each application must be supported by the following:
- A completed application for associate membership and participation within the programme. Each successful applicant will automatically be admitted as an associate of the Guild for the entire period of their participation within the programme upon payment of the course fee.
- Details of academic and professional qualifications
- A supporting statement from the applicant’s line manager (irrespective of their professional discipline)
Our Vision is...
...to be a thriving HR community which:
- Learns and develops
- Demonstrates thought leadership
- Stimulates fellowship
- Promotes the City of London and the HR profession
- and brings humanity to work, doing good for others
Our Values are...
Our membership provides an opportunity to:
- Experience a unique blend of the rich history and traditions of the City and Liveried Companies, with the modern outlook and purpose of the HR profession
- Build networks with likeminded peers
- Share a safe space for reflection and ideation with other senior members of (and contributes to) the HR profession
- Help foster a sense of community and fellowship with a diverse range of colleagues
- Contribute to the development of our profession
Membership Application Process:
Applying for membership involves three simple steps:
- An event to meet the Court and other members.
- This will be an opportunity to find out about the various Committees, Activities, and how you can get involved.